AERO Precision - M4E1 Complete Upper, 16" 5.56 M4 Carbine Barrel, EM15 HG Gen 2 - Anodized Black
Aero Precision’s M4E1 5.56mm 16" Carbine Upper Receiver comes fully assembled, minus only the bolt/carrier group and charging handle - the two components any AR-15 fan with even a little urge to customize wants to replace anyway. Aero’s M4E1 receiver combines the unique look of a custom billet receiver with the affordability and "mil-spec" parts compatibility of a forged receiver.
The M4E1 5.56mm 16" Carbine Upper Receiver comes with Aero Precision’s latest Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard installed to form a solid, monolithic accessory mounting platform. The full-length Picatinny top rail runs from the rear of the receiver across the entire length of the 15" handguard, which has plenty of M-LOK accessory attachment slots and QD sling swivel sockets at the 3/6/9 o’clock positions. Texture milled into the flats give you a better grip and add to your gun’s unique appearance.
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receiver, Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- .250" dia. pivot/takedown pin holes
- Ejection port cover & forward assist installed
- Standard CARBINE-LENGTH gas system with low-profile gas block
- 4150 chrome-moly-vanadium barrel, 1-7" rifling, black QPQ finish
- Chambered for 5.56x45 NATO; accepts .223 Remington, too
- A2-style flash suppressor
- 15" OAL M-LOK handguard installed
- Handguard: 1.78" inside diameter clears most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Bolt/carrier group & charging handle NOT included
|Country of Manufacture||United States|