AERO Precision - M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver, Anodized Black
was $204.99 Special Price $189.98
Availability: In stock
Did you find this item priced lower than $189.98 somewhere else online? Yes
Important: This item must ship to a licensed firearm dealer. FFL dealer shipping is $12.99 per handgun and $24.99 per long gun.
The M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60, or 90-degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Material||7075-T6 forged aluminum|
Write Your Own Review