Aero Precision’s M4E1 5.56mm 16″ Carbine Upper Receiver comes fully assembled, minus only the bolt/carrier group and charging handle – the two components any AR-15 fan with even a little urge to customize wants to replace anyway. Aero’s M4E1 receiver combines the unique look of a custom billet receiver with the affordability and “mil-spec” parts compatibility of a forged receiver.
The M4E1 5.56mm 16″ Carbine Upper Receiver comes with Aero Precision’s latest Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard installed to form a solid, monolithic accessory mounting platform. The full-length Picatinny top rail runs from the rear of the receiver across the entire length of the 15″ handguard, which has plenty of M-LOK accessory attachment slots and QD sling swivel sockets at the 3/6/9 o’clock positions. Texture milled into the flats give you a better grip and add to your gun’s unique appearance.
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receiver, Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- .250″ dia. pivot/takedown pin holes
- Ejection port cover & forward assist installed
- Standard CARBINE-LENGTH gas system with low-profile gas block
- 4150 chrome-moly-vanadium barrel, 1-7″ rifling, black QPQ finish
- Chambered for 5.56×45 NATO; accepts .223 Remington, too
- A2-style flash suppressor
- 15″ OAL M-LOK handguard installed
- Handguard: 1.78″ inside diameter clears most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- Bolt/carrier group & charging handle NOT included