- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 9.25″ overall length
- 11.4 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- High Quality MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Provides continuous monolithic look with full length upper rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 2.43″ Tall, 2.15″ Wide
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILTY NOTES!
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to insure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON AR’s!